Katikies Hotel Santorini


I desire to talk about right here a dream of mine, which will hasn't appear true yet; it truly is labeled Katikies Hotel plus is actually possitioned on Santorini. When I travel, normally I never be aware of the particular accommodation, because this getaway is usually exactly what makes a difference to me. Santorini Island may be a distinctive place, which I extremely suggest that every person arriving at Greece visits. And Katikies Hotel will be jewel of Santorini. Therefore I possess formulated some form of passion on this high-class hotel!

Katikies, implies residences in Greek as well as being a new word, which, unfortunately, can not be precisely translated into English. I can simply inform an individual which the term katikia brings about a sense of warmness and cosines whenever you hear it - this also is usually precisely what Katikies Hotel is usually all about.

It seemed to be constructed all-around 10 years back in the famous small town of Santorini, Oia (Ia), in a good location. The hotel room is actually designed on the cliff belonging to the Santorini as well as features thus superb look at of the Aegean seashore and also the volcano island associated with Santorini. And every morning website visitors can certainly are jealous of that popular Santorini sunset from their houses balconies as well as by the pool of the hotel.

This high end lodge is actually created as outlined by the traditional Cycladic architecture, with Santorinian characteristics. The bedrooms & suites with Katikies Hotel appear to be tiny caves inside the cliff, anything is actually whitewashed along with coupled by using tiny stairway steps. Each space of Katikies offers different minimum beautification and also type in addition to wonderful view.
If you happen to be anticipating a narration involving this particular experience during my keep from Katikies, I will probably disappoint you. I have not handled to settle at Katikies yet....and nor will probably I be capable to accomplish that through summer 2007, as I cannot pay for it. My past trip for you to South Africa, while great, left with less overall in my own traditional bank bill - nevertheless my own economical status is just not in which interesting, thus lets make contact with Katikies!

As you are able to believe from this above, Katikies is not necessarily just what you'd call up a "budget hotel"....it is often a high-class hotel, member belonging to the Small Luxury Hotels chain, and also its houses and suites really are a bit expensive.

So, my attraction along with Katikies Hotel commenced any time I experienced dinner for the open surroundings exquisit restaurant with the hotel which includes a friend, who ended up being remaining there, the government financial aid May 2001. The years which followed, I properly go through considerably from the online about this hotel room and planned this remain at the island. But I feel a typical Greek and I thought to produce a eleventh hour reservation. The end result was, that will Katikies motel had absolutely nothing available. Now I possess mastered the importance of early booking, in addition to I recommend you many guide your current space your soonest possible, when Katikies features exclusively 7 areas and 15 suites!

And continue but not least, I will inform you concerning it's pool, Katikies popular infinity pool! It is extremely impressing, the way it is actually designed at the border with the cliff.

Hi World! I feel Pavlos Mirmigakos as well as I here's the following in order to explain to everyone by using every one of the knowledge I have accumulated coming from my travelling knowledge - and think my home it's a lot. This posting will be regarding my obsession, Katikies Hotel...!

To sum upward ,I never consider Katikies Hotel a new five superstar high-class hotel, but a a few megastars super-luxury hotel!


Santorini Travel Advisor http://www.santorini-tips.com